Friday 16 June 2023

1st Week of Teaching Internship

 Teaching Internship begins here.... 


Week 1 ( 14-06-2023 to 16-06-2023)


The new of phase of our BEd curriculum begins here...


On 14 th June 2023, teaching Internship began. I was assigned with the St Goretti HS Nalanchira for teaching Internship. We were a group of 15 people. 


Day 1


14th June 2023


First day my first class was on 9D and topic was ' Dalton's Atomic Theory'. I gave a brief introduction to atomic theory along with my self introduction. I also gave an opportunity for all of them to introduce themselves . Second session was on 6th period for the class 8C . There I introduced the topic 'Length'. The session were really a new experience and I was really greatful about feeling as a teacher. Along with that we have performed another duties like discipline duty and stage arrangements for 'Vijayotsav'..


Day 2


15th June 2023


Today along with the class on 8B and 9D , I am assigned with the duty of mid day meal distribution..


Each class has different kind of students. Each student was a new lesson for me.....

Today I have initiated the 'Role play model ' on topic  Scientist and Findings, Students enacted each scientists and the model was effective one....


Day 3


16th June 2023


Today the topic ' Floatation and Relative density' was initiated through experiments and activities. It was an observation class for me..





The week was the beginning of  another chapter in our BEd journey....


It was full of new exciting experiences..



No comments:

Post a Comment