Friday 4 August 2023

8 th Week of Teaching Internship..

 8th Week of Teaching Internship...

( 29-07_2023 to 04-08-2023)

As it was the last week of teaching practice, I had  mixed feelings..

I was very sad that I had to leave my students and school..

It was very crucial week of teaching practice...

Day 30

The 30th working day of teaching practice assigned me the 6th period at 8C where I dealt the topic 'Acceleration and Retardation' through activities. Pupil differentiated the concept acceleration and retardation.

Day 31

Today my assigned period was at 2nd period at 9A where I have distributed the papers of mid term examinations and cleared their doubts regarding the chapter.

Day 32

Diagnostic test

Today, I am assigned  with periods at 8B and 9D respectively. At 8B, I have conducted 'diagnostic test' based on the diagnostic chart by finding the area of difficulty. The question for diagnostic test is given below 👇




At 9D, I have collected the data for my project 'The atitude of students towards environmental issues'.




Day 33

As the teaching internship was approaching to its end, we are trying to do all the pending works. Today, my assigned period was at second and sixth periods respectively at 9D and 8C.At 9D, I have initiated the topic 'Chemical formula'. Pupil developed the concept by formulating the chemical formula of many compounds. At 8C, I have revised  the entire topic 'Motion' and cleared all their doubts regarding the chapter.

Day 34

Today,  34th teaching internship day was so special that it was the second last working day of us in the school. 

Remedial Teaching

Today my assigned period was at third period at 8B where I have initiated 'Remedial teaching' on the topic 'Molecules' and 'Chemical formula' using ball and stick models and discussion and group activity.

Day 35

Today was the last day of teaching internship at St.Goretti's H.S. Today was the day of goodbyes. We have distributed sweets among student and teachers, collected feedback from concerned teachers and H.M

It was an end of a beautiful chapter of  my BEd life..

It was very emotional and very close to heart experience for me....

No comments:

Post a Comment