Friday 24 February 2023

The last day of Teaching Practice phase 1

It is time to say good bye to St Mary's...

It was the final day of teaching practice phase 1.
It was really emotional day for me..

We spend most of the day with our children, by collecting their feedbacks, enjoying with them. It was a busy day too.My classes 8M 8K and 9G  gave me small gifts and we took group photos.I distributed small gifts and sweets for students. My mind filled with their love. 




I also said goodbyes to my concerned teachers.
We, the team of 24 student teachers met and talked with school officials, principal Rev Fr Babu T and headmaster Bijo Geevarghese and took photographs with them...

It was the end of a beautiful chapter of my BEd life.......


                    

No comments:

Post a Comment