Friday 24 February 2023

8th Week of Teaching Practice...( 20-02_2023 to 24-02-2023)

 8th Week of Teaching Practice...

( 20-02_2023 to 24-02-2023)

As it was the last week of teaching practice, I had  mixed feelings..

I was very sad that I had to leave my students and school..

It was very crucial week of teaching practice...

Sociometry

I have conducted the sociometric test at class 8Q1 to understand the relaion between the pupils of the class. 10 questions were provided.

Diagnostic test

As per the analysis of achievement test, diagnostic test was conducted from the topic, pitch & loudness.

Conscientization programme
 
On 21 st February 2023, the Conscientization programme on the topic 'An awareness programme on junk food' was conducted. Along with me there were Megha Nair M V and Vivek Suresh Varghese from 11.30 to 12.30 at class 8 R1.






Remedial Teaching
 
As per the results of diagnostic test, I have done the remedial teaching at 8M by doing ability grouping.

It was the last week of Teaching Practice .With heavy hearts I have to say good byes to my students and the school....




No comments:

Post a Comment