Friday 14 July 2023

5 th Week of Teaching Internship

 5th Week of Teaching Internship....

(10-07-2023 to 14- 07-2023)

As it was the fifth week of Teaching practice, I was really became a part of the school.

Day 17

The week began with 10th July 2023. 

The topic I initiated there was the 'Surface tension and viscosity', where I initiated a liquid race between different liquids.

I introduced two  types of chemical  bonding - Ionic and covalent bonding at 9D.Pupil understood and differentiated the ionic and covalent compounds.


Day 18

 The 18th day of teaching internship was another day of  experience for me. My assigned period was at 6th period on 9D from 2.00 PM to 2.40 PM. Today was my 2nd observation by Dr Neena Thomas. The topic for the class was ' Electronegativity'. The class was activity oriented and ICT integrated. It was a pupil participatory class.

Day 19

 Today, my assigned period was at 6th period on 8C, from 2.00 PM  to 2.40 PM. I have initiated the 'Let us access' questions and extra activities for checking the knowledge  of first chapter, Measurements and units.

Day 20

Today ,the day 20 assigned me, the fourth period  at 8C, where I began the new chapter the new chapter 'Motion' .I discriminated  the concept 'distance and displacement'. Pupil were able to develop the concept  through activities and  real life situations.

Day 21

Today my assigned periods were at second and 6th on 9A and 8C respectively where in 9A .I have revised the whole chapter in a quick time and in 8C, the new concept of speed and velocity is invoked for the students with the help of activities.

In addition to this I have performed discipline duty and mid day meal distribution etc .



This week also went well at the school. This week gave us the feeling that we are also part of the school...


No comments:

Post a Comment