Thursday 27 July 2023

7 th Week of Teaching Internship..

 7 th Week of Teaching Internship....


( 24-07-2023 to 27-07-2023) 


It was 7 th Week @ St Goretti's HSS.


As the teaching practices are coming to an end the 7 th & 8th weeks were so crucial in the practice teaching..As it was 2nd last week of Teaching Practice, I have planned to finish all the pending works in the upcoming week...

Day 26

Today, on 24th July 2023, my assigned period was at 6 th period at 9A where I discussed the mid-term exam questions from the chapter "Forces in fluids"

Day 27

Today, on 27th day of teaching internship, my assigned was at 6th period and 4th period at 9D and 8B respectively. At 9D, I have initiated the topic 'Polar nature'. Pupil have developed the concept through activities and by connecting it with electronegativity. 

Achievement test

At 8B, I have conducted the 'Achievement test' on the chapter 'Basic constituents of Matter'. The test was conducted for 25 marks and the strength was 36

Questions for the achievement test is given below 👇




Day 28

28th day of Teaching internship was another day of experiences. My assigned periods were at 4th and 6th periods at 4th and 6th respectively. At 9D, I have dealt the topic 'valency' and at 8C, I have discussed their mid term exam  question paper.

Day 29

Sports Day

The 29th day of teaching internship was so special that, it was the sports day for St.Georetti's H.S. So, that we have no regular classes in association with  that. Everybody was assigned duties in association with that. I was assigned the duties in regard to the item  'High Jump'. I have done the duty of working and formulating the results of High jump.






This week we have conducted  ' Wonder Science' - The scienttific attitude arousing programme..

This week was very crucial in our teaching Internship as it was approaching to an end...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment